Sunday, March 3, 2013

Life update?

Here's an update on the main things going on in my life, just for fun!
-I recently got a job at cafe zupas in Provo. I love it most of the time and feel all grown up for having a job, but very young because I'm the only one in high school that works there. Haha also, with this new job comes a very busy and stressed Emily. I have very little time for my internship, schoolwork, friends, and family. But hey, I had to grow up sometime, right?
-I have some very big decisions coming up. Mainly: college. Where to go, where to live, what to study. Big issues. I'm clueless.
- I have amazing friends and an amazing boyfriend. I'm very blessed to have them. :)
-I have a ton to do for school and very little time to do it.. I just have to keep enduring to the end so I can graduate and be done with high school!
-overall? I'm very busy and stressed and wish there was more time in the day for my friends, boyfriend, and family. But I am still very grateful for all I have already :)
Life is good and moving fast. I've already been with Quin for just over a month! How did that happen?? I'm in shock but loving it. We may be compete opposites, but we're strangely good for each other. He recently got shoulder surgery, which sucks, but he's starting to get better and yesterday we hung out, not at his house for the first time since his surgery. It was great :) I'm kinda scared by how much I like him, but I'm really just trying to enjoy the ride. I mean, Yolo, right? Haha
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment