Friday, February 15, 2013

A LOT

A lot can happen in a year. and a lot can happen in a month. and sometimes a lot can happen in a day. HOLY SNOT.
A year ago I had just lost my two best friends and was basically alone for a while.. now I have 2 amazing best friends and a couple other besties and many amazing people in my life.
A month ago I was livin the single life I've always been used to. But then I met Quin.. and now look at me! I have a full-on boyfriend that's best friends with my best friend. and my other best friend kinda feels left out a bit cause she's the third/fifth wheel, unfortunately. oh well! we still love her!
Yesterday I didn't have a job. but today I was hired at Cafe Zupas!!!! They are delicious. I am sososo excited to work there. I'm excited because 1-I finally have a job and won't be as completely dirt poor and 2-Zupas is one of my favorite restaurants! Win Win! I have to memorize the menu.. which might be a challenge, but I think I can get it done.
My life is going to continue to change throughout the next couple weeks as I start working and continue on the path of being in a relationship. I feel like my life is about to explode, honestly! I'm going to be extremely busy when I really start working and I'm not going to have time to do ANYTHING. but, welcome to the real world, princess!
So basically I just need to prepare to be doing something at all times.. goodbye nap time! :/ but! hello college money! :) Also, hopefully I will find out soon if I got into BYU! and hopefully soon I will be able to decide where to go and what to study! all in good time. I have to keep reminding myself that or else I'd probably detonate, which I'd like to avoid for now. WELP! that's all.yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment