Friday, February 15, 2013

V-Day what what

Valentines day.
So... I had a valentine this year. and his name is Quin. and I like him. a lot. :)
Yesterday was "the day of love" or whatever. haha so naturally I felt like I should do something for him, but I definitely had no time or resources to do so. In the end, I made him a plate of sugar cookies, decorated rather patriotically. (he loves America, let me tell ya!) It wasn't much, but I think he enjoyed them :)
What did he get me you ask? Oh, you know.. he MADE me a GIANT HEART PILLOW!! It has the minky fabric and is suuuupppeerrr soft and lovely to stroke. I love it!! :) He made it all by himself! (with a bit of help from his mother of course.)
Generally, the day of the valentine was a rather boring, slightly dismal day and I was thrilled to see Quin at the end of it and to get that very lush pillow and a kiss from my valentine definitely made the whole day a success.

Moral of the story? I have an awesome boyfriend and an awesome giant heart pillow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment